Since 2007 we've been producing low volume, high quality wheels for the most elite automotive enthusiasts. Our wheels are individually tailored to your exact requirements. Each order begins with a 1 on 1 consultation with one of our specialists who will walk you through the process of designing your dream set of wheels, from style, size, fitment type and finishing combinations, we'll help you transform your vehicle into something truly unique, and designed around YOU.
360 Forged, we base our entire business model on the craftsmanship of our products. We design and manufacture limited production, hand assembled wheels that consist of only the highest quality materials available.
Our 3 piece and 1 piece sport inspired wheels are engineered and designed in the same fashion as our flagship CF Forged Series. All wheels are offered in exquisite finishes such as, hand brushed aluminum, color matched paint, chrome, polished aluminum and more. We precision machine the wheels to fit your vehicles specifications. Aspects such as bolt pattern, center bore, and back spacing are all machined individually per order. All machining is completed in our Miami Florida production facility using the most technologically advanced CNC machinery in the industry. We hand assemble each wheel to ensure proper torque settings and runout. Each wheel is also individually inspected for any visual or structural issues using a 20 point inspection process which ensures that no wheel leaves our facility with any problems whatsoever.
Our manufacturing process consists of many detailed steps. From the time you place your order to the date of delivery, you are able to track step by step stages of your order through the manufacturing process.
1. Our team of CAD designers, along with our machining engineers create a new wheel concept. The concept goes through a process of evaluation to ensure the proper tolerances work with the design. Simulated computer testing is performed before a prototype piece is made to insure development of a wheel that not only looks excellent, but performs excellent as well. Many things are taken into consideration when designing a new wheel such as weight, rolling inertia, brake cooling, and more.
2. Once the new wheel design is complete, we use our CNC machines to create 1 prototype wheel in every offered size.
3. We then begin our testing process which consists of:
Corrosion testing, High speed testing, Load testing, Destruction testing, & Extreme temperature testing. If changes are necessary, we revise, machine, and test again, until the wheel has passed all tests performed.
4. At this point our new wheel is ready for production. We proceed to machine our desired amount of production in each size.
5 The wheels are then made available for purchase. When an order is placed wheels are specifically machined and customized to meet your personal and vehicles specifications. Aspects such as bolt pattern, center bore, and back spacing are all machined individually to order.
6. We now begin the exterior finishing process. This step is based on your order specifics such as color, carbon fiber application, brushed aluminum finish, etc.
7. Once the center section is completed in your specified finish, we begin final assembly. This process is done completely by hand. The wheels are assembled to your vehicles specific size, i.e., width, diameter, and lip size. All fasteners are torqued to exact specifications by hand, The sealant is also applied by hand to ensure that there are no air leaks whatsoever. The final step to assembly is calibration. This process uses a micrometer to ensure that the wheel is perfectly round and have a balanced assembly.
8. Inspection process. A 20 point inspection takes place prior to packaging and shipping. Any imperfections are addressed.