360 Forged extends a LIFETIME structural warranty and a 1 YEAR finish warranty on wheel purchases only. 360 Forgedwill only repair or replace wheel(s) if a valid warranty issue is confirmed. Warranty related issues included incompatibility of wheels to vehicle due to machining error, faulty finishes and structurally defective rim components. A warranty issue does not constitute cancelation, return of purchase, discounts or compensation of any sort. 360 Forged cannot be held liable for any additional expenses sustained by purchaser in compliance with a warranty claim or inability to use wheels while a warranty claim is processed.
360 Forged does not warranty wheels for any of the reasons noted below:
• Damages due to improper mounting and balancing. Contact free or rubber protective rim clamps are required for tire mounting. Tire balancing must be
completed hub centrically.
• Damages due to improper installation onto vehicle. Installation must be completed by use of a manual torque wrench in combination with Teflon coated
thin wall socket.
• Damages due to road hazards or debris such as potholes, rocks or any other object or condition not normally found on the roadway.
• Damages due to careless driving such as curb scratching wheels or involvement in an accident.
• Damages due to improper maintenance or cleaning of wheels. Wheels should only be washed with a mild soap and water. Acidic cleaners or degreasers
will compromise the durability of the wheel's finish.
• Damages caused by excessive stress loads applied to wheels. 360 Forged wheels are engineered for maximum weight efficiency on standard road use
applications. Competitive racing, high output engine modifications and/or cargo towing will apply additional load stresses which may exceed the wheels
capacity. 360 Forged does offer high load variations of most wheels models. Please inquire at time of purchase if intended use of wheels is not for
standard road driving.
• Wheels that have been reconfigured, disassembled or modified from original configuration.
Warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee. Claims for warranty are subject to inspection and are required to be returned to 360 Forged at purchaser's expense. Warranty claims will be validated at 360 Forged's discretion following thorough inspection. Valid warranty claims will be repaired and / or replaced and returned to purchaser at no additional cost. If a warranty claim can not be validated, 360 Forged will not cover return shipping expenses but will assist in making repairs to the wheel(s) as economically as possible.